Iaso Tea formulated for TLC! May benefit WEIGHT LOSS, DETOXIFYING of chemicals, parasites, bacteria and toxins. STOMACH DISTRESS including constipation, indigestion, acid reflux, bloating and more!
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE IASO TEA!
- Holy Thistle helps stimulate the body’s secretion of gastric acid which can improve digestion. Holy thistle contains polyacetylene and c nicin which can help your body battle bacterial infections. It helps lessen inflammation. Holy thistle also assists with detoxification of the liver.
- Persimmon Leaves are high in fiber and contain tannins which have anti-hypertensive, anti-carcinogenic, and anti-mutagenic properties. Studies have shown that compounds in Persimmon leaves bind to excess fat and help remove fat from the body. Persimmon leaves also act as a mild laxative, is an effective remedy for hemorrhoids and also strengthens weak blood vessels such as spider veins. Persimmon leaves also relieves the symptoms of dermatitis, with less inflammation and thickening of the skin.
- Malva leaves soothe the membranes of the digestive system. It also softens skin, increases milk flow in nursing mothers, and is a mild laxative. Malva leaf has been used to treat renal disorders, stomach aches, irritable bowels and conditions of the spleen. Malva leaf can also soothe a bronchial irritation in persons with bronchitis or emphysema.
- Marsh Mallow is rich in calcium, zinc, iron, sodium, iodine, vitamin B complex, and pantothenic acid. Marsh Mallow has been used to treat sore throats and to alleviate heart burn because it becomes slick when exposed to fluids which results in a slippery material that coats the lining of the mouth, throat, and stomach. Marsh Mallow is also used to soothe and soften irritated skin, and as a remedy for cuts, wounds, abscesses, boils, burns, and varicose veins.
- Blessed Thistle has been used as an appetite stimulant, astringent, blood purifier, bile flow stimulant, sweat stimulant, digestion enhancement, fever reducer, memory improver, menstrual flow stimulant and salivation stimulant. It has also been shown to be useful for indigestion and heartburn. In herbal medicine, Blessed Thistle is used for cancer, infections, inflammation, gallbladder disease, jaundice, liver disorders, cervical dysplasia, heart ailments, skin ulcers, yeast infections, and diarrhea.
- Papaya has high nutritional benefits. It is rich in anti-oxidants, B vitamins, folate and pantothenic acid. Papaya is also rich in minerals, potassium, and magnesium. These nutrients together promote the health of the cardiovascular system.
- Ginger has been used to treat abdominal bloating, coughing, vomiting, diarrhea, and rheumatism.
- Chamomile acts medicinally as a tonic, anodyne, antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, anti-allergenic, and sedative. Chamomile’s mildly sedating and muscle relaxing effects can help people who suffer from insomnia fall asleep more easily. Chamomile also helps relieve nausea, heartburn, and stress related flatulence. It may also be used in the treatment of inflammatory bowel conditions such as Crohn’s disease.
- Myrrh is commonly used to soothe mouth and throat irritations. Today Myrrh is used in some mouth washes and sore throat medicines. Using Myrrh as a mouthwash is thought to improve bad breath.
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE IASO TEA
BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES HERE!
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. They are for educational purposes only and are not intended to diagnose or treat any condition. Please consult your health care professional with any health-related concerns, and for diagnosis and treatment.